- RPI Undergraduate Research Symposium – Chris Johnson received Honorable Mention for his work with hydrogels on April 5, 2011.
- Northeast Bioengineering Conference (NEBEC) 2011 – April 1-3, 2011
- Poster Presentation at Society for Neuroscience (SFN) 2010 Meeting in San Diego on November 13-17, 2010.
Polysaccharide hydrogel blends for repairing the injured spinal cord – Jon Zuidema
- First Lego League Students – October 21, 2010
- Poster presentation at BMES 2010 Conference on October 7, 2010.
PS-8B-11-132 Development of a Composite Hydrogel Containing Electrospun Fibers for Spinal Cord Injury – Chris Rivet
PS-8B-11-131 Addition of Chitosan to Tissue Engineering Hydrogels for Neural Regeneration Applications – Jon Zuidema
PS-8B-11-143 Aligned 6-Aminonicotinamide Releasing PLLA Fibers for Repair of the Injured Spinal Cord – Nick Schuab