- Poster Presentation at Society for Neuroscience (SFN) 2010 Meeting in San Diego on November 13-17, 2010
Polysaccharide hydrogel blends for repairing the injured spinal cord – Jon Zuidema
- Dr. Gilbert’s Senior Design Team received Honorable Mention at NEBEC on April 1, 2011.
- Jonathan Zuidema won 2nd place, Biomaterials division at NEBEC on April 3, 2011.
- Chris Johnson received Honorable Mention at the RPI Undergraduate Research Symposium on April 5, 2011.
- Poster presentation at BMES 2010 Conference on October 7, 2010
PS-8B-11-132 Development of a Composite Hydrogel Containing Electrospun Fibers for Spinal Cord Injury – Chris Rivet et all
PS-8B-11-131 Addition of Chitosan to Tissue Engineering Hydrogels for Neural Regeneration Applications – Jon Zuidema et al
PS-8B-11-143 Aligned 6-Aminonicotinamide Releasing PLLA Fibers for Repair of the Injured Spinal Cord – Nick Schuab